Friday, 13 July 2012

Busy, busy, busy...


I’ve not posted in awhile but it’s not through lack of working. I’ve completed two five page stories for two different anthologies which have yet to see print so here are a few tasters:

This is a panel for a story set to feature in a well known small press horror anthology:


This panel will also feature in a brand new upcoming, as yet unnamed, horror anthology. This is the opening panel, anything else gives too much of the story away:


I’ve also been working on a pitch with someone for an OGN set in the middle ages. Here are some character designs for main protagonist and antagonist.




2 comments:

  1. Man, i just happened to have my hands on the test you´ve spread on the net for the Maldon Battle Colors. How can i send a page for you, after i've finished painting it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email danielbellcomics@gmail.com and I'll forward any pages on to the writer. Cheers.

      Delete