Sunday, 14 August 2011

The Man in Room Four

You lucky things! I give you 'The Man in Room Four' written and Illustrated by myself and coloured by the fantastic Finn Cramb. I can't express how much Finn's colouring has impressed me. There is a post below with a panel from this story I tried to colour myself and as I said there, Finn's colours totally outclass everything I did on the story.

If you like what you see you can contact Finn at inkinmyfingernails@hotmail.com

This was the first time I'd ever used a brush pen and I've not looked back since then. I found that by simply using a different pen, there was a whole new expression to the line. I just wish I'd listened to everyone earlier when they said I should be using brush pens!

Anyway, here you go.








1 comment:

  1. That is totally awesome. I like how the script never lets you know for absolute sure and the lineart and colouring is moody and expressive.

    ReplyDelete